Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Postponed!

Both Bible studies were postponed... It is a busy week for everyone! 

I am actually glad. I feel more relaxed and have a bit of time, instead of feeling so rushed! I got to do my run... but that's about it! I didn't get to sit and read and eat 'bon-bons'. That's a joke! It's like a 'dream' -- to have time to do nothing but lounge around with a book and yummy snacks!

I had to contact restaurants about the church party. I dropped off things for friends. I tutored! I finished my Sunday talk notes and have started on another talk for December. I am also thinking about what to share for January! In December, the HOP topic/theme is Dare to Hope! Paul often began his letters with the idea of hope. And for me, I agree with 1 Corinthians 15:19, If in Christ we have hope in this life only, we are of all people most to be pitied. But that won't be the verse for my talk on 12/13. Can you guess what will be my text?

Daily Lovely Insight:

You know our verse for 2021 -- Psalm 67:1-2. It took an extra week before we could decide because we had three that we were all drawn to! The other two were: Jeremiah 31:25 and Joel 2: 12-13.


Isn't that a beautiful verse? God will refresh those who are weary and satisfy those who are faint! I need that promise, every day! 

Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment