Thursday, November 19, 2020

Updating the Computer -- HAZARD!

I had a tremendously busy Wednesday... That evening, I decided to update my computer... When I tried to get into my email or blog, I was locked out of everything! Let me back up and tell you about my day!

The morning was filled with sorting and cleaning... and baking... as I had my Bible study at 1:10 at Soochow University. I thoroughly enjoy this group of students!

After the study, I rushed over to have afternoon tea with Isaiah and Alan and two friends, celebrating Isaiah's birthday! It's the same place we went for Abby! I just love the food! At 4:30, Isaiah had to leave as he had a basketball game at Soochow. I left at 5:10 as I was speaking at the Soochow Fellowship. I also invited four friends... one from Mongolia, one from Germany and one from Pakistan and one from Taiwan. They all came. Isaiah arrived just in time! I shared my testimony. Please pray that God would speak to all who were there!

Isaiah left early as he wanted to go home to take a shower. I got home at 8:30 and had to rush to join the Complex Meeting! What an ordeal! Very intense and very tense! By 10:30, they were still going at it! I came up at 11pm. 

So... At 8:30, when I got back, I decided to hit "Update and Restart" on my computer, thinking it would be finished by the time the meeting finished. When I came back, it was still only 25% done! Hence, I didn't blog yesterday.

This morning (Thursday) at around 11am when I turned on our WiFi and tried to download my email or get on to blog... I was 'locked out'. I just figured out how to get back in order to blog. I will have to wait until Alan comes back to get into my email account!

Today was hot... I went for a run in the heat!  And then I tutored all afternoon. At least I won't have to go tutor this evening! I ran errands in the morning... but I didn't have time to drop off more donations! I will have to do that tomorrow when we take the car in to change all the tires!

Daily Lovely Insight:


I've decided -- Lamentations 3:21-25! My focus for 2021! God's mercy, God's compassion, God's faithfulness! I want to know what it means that the LORD is my portion! I hope in Him. I wait for Him. I seek Him.

Seek Him First!

 


3 comments:

  1. I hope you didn't loose all on your computer, do you need a new computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUY A BRAND NEW COMPUTER !!!! I WILL PAY YOU NUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't losing the information, but updating caused the computer to have to be relogged into everything with all the necessary password!

    ReplyDelete