Friday, November 13, 2020

New Goals & New Verses

This morning after Mom left, Alan and I had our 'date' and we started looking at last year and this year. We try to do this every November... always around the middle of the month! Last year was 11/15. We set about 7 goals and as we looked back, we were quite surprised to recount all that the LORD did earlier this year! Our ski trip, Annie and KR's visit plus my quick trip to the States for Kayla's wedding and Annie's birthday. In fact, Alan said, "You've been to the States more than I did this year." Three days more!

We then went out to lunch... what a splendid lunch we had. First we went and bought bubble milk tea. Then we went and bought dumplings for dinner and had sandwiches for lunch! We got back home and I took a quick nap. Abby was home, and I took off for a short run... just 10kms... but it took 70 minutes! 

We had our family time tonight and it's our annual review! We decide on the new verses and talk about any issues and look ahead as well as look back! I will take next Tuesday and Wednesday to go over my goals and decide on my new verse and focus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We had so many excellent verses to choose from after each of us gave our suggestions. I'll share the two that we did not choose! Psalm 86:11 & I Cor. 16: 13-14... I pray that you will meditate on these verses!




Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment