Monday, June 8, 2020

Time for A Long Run...

It was overcast... so nice... But I had a lot to do...

I finally had time to go for a run at 12:30... and I decided to go for 90 minutes... It was so fun, but it got warm... but not sizzling...

I got back in time to make the meat for my Bible study tomorrow and did a load of clothes before I hopped into the shower.

Elaine, a dear friend, came over at 2:30! She hung out until Mom got home... We meet up once a month on the second Monday of the month!

Abby and Alan got home... and I had on line tutoring that started at 6pm. It was another great session!

I went out for a walk... and the evening air was so refreshing!

Several of my students sent me their essays... And of course, I am still going through another person's dissertation! For my next tutoring session, I have to highlight possible questions that might be asked.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jesus came to seek and save the lost... that's a beautiful word, SEEK!
Gloria Preciado on Twitter: "Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired ...
To seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord...
Jeremiah 29:13 - Bible verse of the day - DailyVerses.net
To seek: GOD
Isaiah 55:6 Inspirational Image
To seek: the LORD

So... to summarize: seek God, seek where He dwells... fix our eyes, our lives, our focus on God. The things of the world will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace!

Seek Him First!
Many are the plans in a mans heart, but it is the Lords purpose ...

No comments:

Post a Comment