Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Finishing Up Tasks...

I didn't have to tutor this afternoon... YIPPY! Because I've been feeling rushed to get things done... like I never have enough time...

So... I finished up my talk notes and ppt and emailed them off...

I had a relaxing lunch and went for a run... yes, in the heat... the rain never came.

I ordered the dinner bento for my evening Bible study and baked a blueberry bread...

Mom was home right on time...

Abby came home and I left...

I did not have time to go and buy a gift for one of the graduates in my Wednesday Soochow Bible study... I will have to do that tomorrow... A new store opened up in our neighborhood, so I will take a look there.

Things are very weird in the States...

Daily Lovely Insight:
I will just post here the seven prayer proclamations for this past Sunday's prayer walk:


Christ is our hope.
Christ redeems our mistakes.
Christ is our answer.
Christ calms our chaos.
Christ is our healer.
Christ restores brokenness.
Christ remains faithful even when we are unfaithful.


There are true for our family as well as for our country!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 | Daily Bible Verse Study | My Bible Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment