Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Last Soochow Study for This Semester!

What a great study... They asked me to continue next school year...

It has been a great group of people...

The day passed too quickly... and it was sizzling hot. You can't even stand outside without sweating... I was going to venture out for a run... but decided against it... Tomorrow... I had tutoring from 6:30 to 8, followed by counseling at 8pm. If I had time, I would have gone in the evening... but NO TIME...

Daily Lovely Insight:
I mentioned the two verses I shared for our prayer walk:
Psalm 22: 27
WORLD OF SIGNS Psalm 22:27/28 | Psalm 22, Psalms, Ends of the earth
John 15:16-17
Pin on My Jesus, my Anchor!!
Here's another longer version:
Produce Fruit and Love Each Other- John 15:16-17 | Purpose ...
I just think they are so suitable as we pray for the United States of America and Taiwan and all the nations...

Seek Him First!
God's plans Archives - A Work Of Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment