Saturday, June 27, 2020

Another Great Day...

Mom slept longer... so after my quiet time, I was able to go back to bed...

The morning went by so quickly... I did contact a gym to see if I can get a free month... We shall see! I don't want to pay to join! And if the weather is overcast, I would rather run in the rain and outdoors!

By 2:10, we were out the door as Mom and Abby had their massage. Alan and I had to go and buy a new shower head plus things at Costco.

We made it just in time to meet up with Abby and Mom again...

Soon, it was dinner time...

I had a lot of cleaning up to do... And it was so hot that we caved in and turned on the AC!

Isaiah was out with Vikki.

We had family time tonight... after Isaiah got home.

Daily Lovely Insight:
1 John 4:20 (GNT) - If we say we love... - Deaf Ministries ...
I find that God's word is powerful... It holds such truth... simple and yet profound!
They will know we are Christians by our love. TonyEvans.org ...
John 13:35 speaks of how the world will know that we are Jesus' disciples... by our love for one another!

How can that be lived out each day?

That's a good question...

I need Jesus to show me!


Seek Him First!
Image about purpose in q u o t e s by p r i s c i l l a

No comments:

Post a Comment