Friday, June 26, 2020

Helping Out...

Abby had her senior send off and it became a family affair as we all chipped in to help her out...

She needed a baby pool... she needed buckets... and they were going to have the party at school, but it's a long weekend. They can't go to a classroom... so the party was here! We had the living room set up. I set out snacks... And Alan drove her to the park so that they can set up the games... I rode her scooter there and then ran home and then went for a real run...

The thundershower came and it was so dark and stormy... I totally loved it...

My legs can go when it rains... and when it's windy...

At the river park, the dragon boat races had just finished...

We needed to be out of the house, so I booked a massage for Isaiah and Mom. I was off for a run...

And we all went out to dinner...

After dinner, we did a few errands and came home just as they were heading out to dinner.

Abby said the party was a great success.

We watched TV this evening... and yes, I did a walk with my neighbor.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 144:1-2 Illustrated: "My Tower of Safety" — Heartlight® Gallery
I praise the Lord because He is my rock, my loving ally, my fortress, my tower (my refuge), my rescuer, my shield. I take refuge in Him. Or as it says in John 15:5, I abide in Him. How wonderful when I do...

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 - YouTube

2 comments:

  1. what a great party abby must have had......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The games were great... I think she might have posted pictures on her instagram account!

    ReplyDelete