Saturday, June 6, 2020

Relaxing Day...

Today was the usual... Changing Mom's bedding... Alan getting some household chores done... Mom having her afternoon massage... and the walk back home...

The weather was extremely hot...

I did do another load of laundry as the clothes smell if we don't do the laundry more often. The kids and Alan and I all participate in some form of sports... so, lots of smelly sweaty clothes...

We had plenty of food in the fridge, so I didn't need to cook. Plus, honestly, with the heat, I don't feel like eating...

We had our family time this evening...

Daily Lovely Insight:

I've always loved II Cor. 10:5, admonishing us to take every thought captive to Christ Jesus... Surrendering our thought life to Jesus... Let Him fill our mind with truth from His word! And as I ponder that verse, I thought about John 10:10, Satan comes to steal and destroy... not only our thought life, but also our peace and our authority and position in Jesus! It gave me the image of the looters in the States. It seems as if Americans have allowed Satan to loot their spiritual heritage, the foundational truth, of what the country was built on. Doesn't it say in the back of the dollar bill, United We Stand? A country made up of people seeking freedom to worship has now given the enemy ammunition. They've loaded the weapon for the enemy. They've allowed dissension and divisiveness to tear at the fabric of the "Old Glory". I believe it's time for Americans to know who the real enemy is and to begin to battle on their knees with humility and the truth of God's word.

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 Illustrated: "Many are the plans in a man's heart ...

2 comments: