Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Start of the Four Day Weekend... The Start of Summer Vacation!

Good news... Abby got an 81.5 on her accounting test... And Isaiah got two semester scores -- Business English 95 and Financial Management 92! Today was Alan's last day for this school year. The kids still have class next week... not every day, but two out of five days. Abby actually has one more BIG test on Tuesday!

Isaiah and I went to the Driver's Ed School and they are formally enrolled. Isaiah will take classes from July 5th until the test date which will be August 5-6th. Abby won't start her classes until July 25th and take her test on August 24-25th. So... by the end of August, they should both have their driver's license.

I rested this afternoon. I did not go out for a run. Last night, my stomach was so upset. I think I should not be running in the heat. I did go and visit that workout place, but I decided NO... Showers are not free. Lockers are not free. I will try to get up early, have time with God and go early for a run!

I tutored via skype and it was another great session. Then counseling from 8-10:30. Please do pray for this couple that we are counseling. Just lift them up to the Lord.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Beauty for ashes – Isaiah 61:3 – Seeds of Faith
Isaiah 61:3, I don't know how God can bestow on people a crown of beauty instead of ashes or oil of joy instead of mourning or garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. I don't understand how... but I know He can. That's what this couple needs to experience. That's what the world needs to experience.

Seek Him First!
The Wisdom of Proverbs - Small Biz Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment