Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Finished... and A New Job Offered...

Wow... what a day...

I planted myself down in front of the computer and worked, worked, worked... from 9:15 to 11:45... and then I went for lunch with a friend. She treated me to the best DUCK meal... I think I'm going to have to buy a coupon and take my family to try this meal. I brought home a lot of leftovers... Alan ate the dessert...

When I came back, I got back and finished by 4pm.  AND... they were going to pay me A LOT and I said, NO... And then, they offered me a job! YIPPY... I will be their copywriter! I can't believe it... I'm so excited!

I didn't have time for a run, but I did go for a bike ride and a walk...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Reading I Kings 7, I was amazed at all the details that went into building the temple of God. Solomon spared nothing... The exquisite furnishing and in verse 51, it says,

51 Thus all the work that King Solomon performed in the house of the Lord was finished. And Solomon brought in the things dedicated by his father David, the silver and the gold and the utensils, and he put them in the treasuries of the house of the Lord.

Solomon put all the dedicated TREASURES in the treasuries of the house of the LORD. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit. What treasures are we putting in the treasuries of our "house"? What we listen to, what we read, what we watch, what we eat? Are we putting treasures or junk in this 'house' that should be dedicated to the LORD?

It was a good reminder...

Seek Him First!
The Living... — Proverbs 19:21 (NIV) - Many are the plans in a...

No comments:

Post a Comment