Monday, June 29, 2020

So Much To Do...

After Mom went off, Abby and I were off to get her health report done for her Driver's Ed. She is enrolled in the later class because she can't make it for the tests on 8/5-8/6. The place was quite packed... so she had to wait... We then dropped off her report and I headed home. She got her scooter tuned up...

Lunch was simple... fried chicken and rice! The student who passed her oral defense gave me a box of egg custard tarts... I had to have one... So yummy.

I was waiting for rain, but it never came... it worked out well as I got on the computer to order gifts for Alan's students who are getting married on July 11th. I also got a file to review for this company. I tried to call about getting our car smog checked, plus ordering boxes to pack for donations to the Philippines. And soon, Mom was home!

After getting her settled, I went for a run. It was 7pm and no sun, but still quite warm!

I did go for a walk with my neighbor and we prayed together.

Isaiah came home from his tutoring job and worked out! It was a tough workout!

Abby went for her run. She's been running fairly consistently for the past six weeks! And it has helped with her weight!

Alan was at school all day... He's trying to finish all his grades!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Yesterday Winston also mentioned about making choices... That God continually highlights that in His word. The choices we make affect our lives. I had spoken on that same theme. The insignificant choices are often quite important... And small steps of disobedience will open the door that often can't be closed. God's love compels us to consider those seemingly inconsequential decisions in light of His truth. Put on the whole armor of God. Stand strong in His might and walk in the path of righteousness! What's your choice? As for me (and my household), I will serve the LORD!

Seek Him First!
Goal Setting: Letting God Direct Our Paths | Grace on Parade

6 comments:

  1. I know... you'd love the egg custard tarts... did you go and get a tzong-tzi at the Cantonese Dim Sum Restaurant!?!?! You can also order the egg custard tarts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i didn't, and maybe will go shopping at 99 ranch, out of boba, egg custard, pork floss, all kinds of chinese yummy.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do... but then you get so much free food... you don't need to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete