Thursday, June 11, 2020

I Need A Nap...

I felt extremely tired today... and I realized why... These past five days, I've been sleeping at 12:30 and getting up around 6am, and have not had any time for a nap... Maybe I'll get to sleep in on Saturday...

So, today... after Mom went off to the Center, I went out for a run... It was the coolest time according to the weather forecast, since we were having company this evening. I would not be able to go run.

After the run, I showered and worked... After putting in a load of laundry, I was editing oral defense questions and generating more for her to answer. I also started working on the message that I'm translating for Sunday! At 1:45, I left to run errands, buy fruit and I had made an appointment for a massage... I didn't sleep during the time as every part of my part was hurting!

I rushed back to get Mom and her dinner. And I was busy cooking...

Alan's students came at 7:45 or so... And Alan got back not much before that... He was playing basketball. Isaiah had tennis practice and Abby had basketball practice. Abby did find out that she didn't get in for the double major. I think that's an answer to prayer. I really don't think she could juggle taking such a full load since she has so many other activities that she enjoys!

I met the upstairs lady again for a quick walk at 10:30 and we prayed together.

How does the day go by so fast?

Daily Lovely Insight:

Philippians 3: 7-8
WHAT ARE YOUR “CREDENTIALS”? OK. BUT DO YOU TRULY KNOW JESUS ...

Nothing surpasses the worth of knowing Christ Jesus... That's why in Luke 10: 38-42, Mary chose to listen to Jesus above all the other distractions in life... It is unfortunate that we don't live with the reality that the pillar of cloud, symbolizing the blessing and presence of God, is always with us. And every minute of the day, we can utter, "I Surrender All...All to Jesus I Surrender..." and acknowledge the truth of gaining Christ as the constant cry of my heart. I needed that today as the things of this world was getting really noisy!

Seek Him First!
Canvas painting - proverbs 19:21 (With images) | Canvas painting ...

No comments:

Post a Comment