Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Another Great Study...

One of the gals in our group is going through cancer treatment... I lined the gals and asked them to give a love offering to her... and we were able to give her more than 1200US$ with just five of us.

When I got back, I also got a message for a new project! I have to finish 17 pages in one day... by tomorrow at 4pm!

For the rest of the afternoon, I worked... I did go for a run... it wasn't cool, but since I had to work, I tried to run faster than my usual pace!

Abby had tutoring for an hour... Isaiah had basketball practice... Alan had evening class until 8:20.

I glued myself to a chair and worked... I wonder how much I'll be getting...

I don't think it's worth it though... If the pay is 1.2NT$ per word, with 7,000 words, that's only 8400NT$ for 10+ hours of work! I'm on page 8... and I hope I'll finish in another 4 hours!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I Kings 3:3
Solomon loved the Lord, walking in the statutes of David his father; only/but, he sacrificed and burnt incense at the high places.
Be careful of that little word... only or but... Only this once... but it won't matter... That one little word led Solomon away from loving the LORD and walking wholeheartedly in His statues.

Seek Him First!
Lily's Web Development Made Easy on Twitter: "Many are the plans ...

2 comments: