Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Trying to Run Faster... On A Very Hot Day! Insane!

It was another tremendously hot day... I could not find a 'good' time to go out for a run...

I had a press release to edit... and then got busy with things around the house... Doing another load of laundry, cooking, etc. I am washing the clothes more often because the sweaty stuff SMELLS!

Mom was back... and so was Isaiah. I looked at the weather... still 35 degrees... But it was now or never...

So, I thought, "Hey, if I can run faster, I'll get back home faster..." Needless to say, that was not a good idea. I did break my own record -- 7:44 for a mile... but I did not finish 10km. I had to stop twice as I had diarrhea... No Kidding! I did about 9.5 km in 59 minutes... but I was dying... And my stomach was not feeling good... it could be from dehydration! I came home and drank a lot of water...

Tonight I had my Bible study... It is always so great to meet together with these gals... I learn so much from them...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Fanny Crosby was asked if she would want to be born with sight, if there was a choice for that to happen. And she said, "NO... I would still want to be blind because the first face I'll see in heaven would be the face of my Lord, Jesus!"

Isn't that absolutely amazing? And it occurred to me that when Jesus was here on earth and healed those who were born blind... the first face they saw was the face of Jesus... How marvelous... How wonderful... to have sight and see the face of the Healer, the Lover of their soul... the One and Only! And each day, God invites us to encounter him in fresh new ways... to "SEE" Him in all the dailyness of life. It's time we gain sight of the beauty of our God...

Seek Him First!
Leaving my plans to Living God's plans (Proverbs 19:21) — Steemit

No comments:

Post a Comment