Tuesday, June 23, 2020

The Angels Rejoiced!

Alpha and Alice, Alan's students, prayed to receive Jesus! At the end of the pre-marital counseling time, Alan asked and they said OK. So, I led them in the 'sinner's prayer'. Please pray that they will daily experience God. They are going down to Tainan to register at the housing office and I know that as their parents are not yet believers, they will most likely go to a temple to ask for blessings. Alan will be doing their wedding ceremony on July 11th. He is asking Isaiah and Abby and another friend from church to bless them with a special Christian song.

I was going to visit the gym, but as I rode out today, the clouds came. So, I parked the bike back and took off for a run. It wasn't overcast the whole way, but I made it. If it's overcast with a wind, I can run. I just sweat a lot...

I took a nap... after such a long day, it felt so good to sit and read and take a nap.

Alan had his last day of class for this school year.  Abby still has a few more exams, same with Isaiah. His last exams will be tomorrow! And he will be basically finished with his junior year of college! I can't believe it! He is already selecting classes for his senior year!

Great news... My student passed her oral defense! The time we spent together helped her... even though the questions weren't the same, she was able to communicate confidence and answer clearly. Praise the Lord.

Daily Lovely Insight:

With God all things are possible... that's all I want to write!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 magnet | Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment