Monday, June 15, 2020

Too Much To Do... on A Sizzling HOT DAY!

I had no idea that the day would be so busy...

I should have known when I decided to go for a run in the heat... It took me 70 minutes to finish 10km. I rushed to take a shower and downloaded my emails... The editing job needed me to read through the article and send it back to them TODAY... I got a few pages done and was out the door as I had a funeral service to attend.

Without eating, I was off... It was a long ride... I got there early... only by a few minutes... The service was simple... and lasted an hour... I chatted with people and dashed off...

Once I got home, I planted myself and proofread the document until Mom was home.

I wrote and said the final copy won't be ready until 6pm. Mom went to bed and Alan was home.

It was 6:30 and I had tutoring... I hit send and went into the study.

At 8:00, I came out and quickly ate... and it was back on the computer as they came back with more questions.

My head is dizzy as I sit to write this...

My eyeballs are popping out...

I didn't have time to mail a letter... I will have to do that tomorrow... and yes, go for another run... hopefully when it's not as hot!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Romans 6: 12-13
Romans 6:12-13 | Romans, Scripture quotes, True repentance
In light of the funeral service... we are bound to die... Give ourselves to God on this side of the "Jordan"... That was what was so sad about today... most of the people at the funeral parlor and all the services that were held, did NOT give themselves to God...

Seek Him First!
16-Proverbs-19-21 – Conservative Bible Study

2 comments: