Friday, September 30, 2022

Day 5 of Quarantine!

Well... I am now in self quarantine... We are very vigilant, not wanting to be fined for breaking any rules. We have to have our mask on when we are outside... We still cannot have contact with Mom. Alan is caring for her!

We did a lot today.

Isaiah got up early and went to play tennis.

Then we had lunch out and did the banking stuff. Isaiah closed both of his bank accounts -- Shanghai Bank and HSBC! Each took a bit of time, but so great to have that done.

I returned and paid for an overdue library book, bought fruit, bought bread, made dinner for Mom, and put away all the suitcases! That was quite a task to fit everything back into the small storage space in our living room. One suitcase I will check the price for wheel replacement. If it's too costly, we will toss that one. Another suitcase will be stored at Alan's office since he will most likely use it for his Chinese New Year trip. Plus we have a retreat coming up next weekend. He will need his carry on!

I went for another run this evening... it is still quite warm here even though it is already Autumn!

I have a long list of things to do... I need to write a devotional for the retreat, prep for my Bible studies, organize what I will do for the Soochow Bible Study, and help Eddie with some web site writing... This weekend is going to fly by.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Malachi is the only book that doesn't end on a note of HOPE... so interesting! Four hundred years of silence and the Messiah appears... God is a Writer who knows how to build up the suspense!

Malachi 4:6 KJV - And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't jog as I didn't want to disturb the downstair neighbors... we are talking about WALKING IN PLACE!

    ReplyDelete