Tuesday, November 2, 2021

What A Productive Day!

I had a very long to-do list... but the LORD helped me through.

I finished the homework for my evening Bible study and tomorrow's Bible study. In the process, I found the missing receipt. I baked for tomorrow's Bible study. I edited for my tutoring! I had time for a run. I did a load of laundry and cleaned Mom's room. I cooked dinner! Oh... I even had a power nap! So necessary!

I tutored from 4-5 and when I finished, the phone rang!

I vacuumed the house and put up a picture. 

Alan had class all day.

Abby didn't. She had tutoring at 5pm. I encourage her to go and exercise!  

The weather is cooler... I run faster! And sad to say, I had order four pairs of Brooks running shoes, only to find out that only one pair is still available! These 150US$ shoes were on sale for 40US$! So, it was like getting four pairs for the price of one pair. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read a devotional from A.B. Simpson. Here is one of his quotes:

A. B. Simpson quotes: top 76 famous quotes by A. B. Simpson | Page [2]

God is not looking for great people, but for people who will dare to prove the greatness of their God!

Is God looking for you?

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. He has been looking for me forever !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He uses our weaknesses to show His glorious strength! You can count on that!

    ReplyDelete