Thursday, November 18, 2021

Prep Day!

I didn't plug in the WiFi until 4pm. I just sat and worked on my talks. I'm not finished yet, but it's progressing nicely. Every 50 minutes I'd get up and do a household chore. I just didn't want to sit for five hours straight. And I did go for a run and made 'pigs in a blanket' with hot dogs and Carrefour baguette rolls that you have to bake yourself.

Alan was at school and went for a massage with Mr. Hsieh. He is still recovering from his tournament, so he decided not to play basketball tonight.

Abby only had two hours of class, and she doesn't seem to have much homework these days. She spends her time watching sports on YouTube! The life of a senior!

Mom figured out how to take off the swimsuit, so I will have to use zip ties tonight! I have put my name in at two different long term care facilities. We will see when a bed opens up! The cost is about the same. 1200US$ per month for a room with 4-5 individuals! Both places are run by Christian based organizations. One is a bit farther, but still only about 30 minutes from our house!

I forgot to tell you about a recent miracle: I found a pair of glasses that is exactly my prescription with a very expensive frame. Even the stigmatism on the left eye is perfect! I wear them only at night when I ride or drive! And they don't give me a headache.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I thought I'd post a few of the other verses that we had suggested:

Galatians 6:14 Illustrated: "May I never boast except in the cross..." —  Heartlight® Gallery

November 28, 2017 - Bible verse of the day (NKJV) - Matthew 7:24 -  DailyVerses.net

WayFM » May 18, 2019

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment