Monday, November 29, 2021

Good Day to Be Home!

The day was much warmer than I had expected... 

I spent the morning cleaning... doing a load of laundry, getting all the white elephants organized, sweeping the floor, organizing the shelves... In between, I tried to be conscious of slowing down. But it wasn't easy! Time is so limited... 

I went out for a run and had people over in the afternoon.

Then Mom was home and I had dinner prep. 

Tutoring tonight! Very long and productive session!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Philippians 1:21 | Philippians 1 21, Philippians, Verse of the day

We are getting our annual newsletter together... Another year is coming to a close... The above verse remains as a good reminder of the attitude I'm to have!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment