Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Another Long Day... that Felt like Several Days!

Mom was way too active again... And yes, I had to do another load of laundry! I am praying that the Long Term Care Facility will have a bed available soon! 

After Mom took off, I sorted through things and then we headed out to Costco. It was Black Friday Week at Costco. We saw the items, but nothing was what we needed. We wanted to see if they were going to cut the prices for 3C products. Nothing!

Oh, they had white vinegar! Yippy! And I wanted to buy two desserts to celebrate Abby's birthday with the Bible study kids. Crodots and chocolate cake... VERY DELICIOUS!

We got home and put away the items and rushed off to Soochow! the Bible study was great.

I came home and had to edit! And I also had to make dinner and Mom's bed! Then I had to ask about tutoring. God is so good... Tutoring was canceled! We will do a session on Sunday morning online! YIPPY!

I worked through several more boxes and bagged things that were picked up tonight. More to be picked up on Saturday. Tomorrow the box will come and most of the stuff will be shipped to the Philippines! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Obedience is better than sacrifice... 

Stream Obedience Is Better Than Sacrifice by Encouraging Word w/Nicole |  Listen online for free on SoundCloud

We are looking at Jonah for our study today. God looks at our heart... are we truly willing to surrender and walk in obedience? On a daily basis?

Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

3 comments:

  1. I hope you'll get some, Mom Bea! with all the trimmings... stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete