Monday, November 1, 2021

Quite A Blessed Day!

The day went by so quickly!

I sorted through all the boxes we picked up and dropped it off and ordered the boxes. What a ministry!

Then I found the replacement light fixture and installed it in our kitchen!

We had leftover soup, so I made myself a delicious lunch and rested before going for a run!

When I got back, I saw that I had editing to do!

Elaine came over. It's always nice to catch up with her.

Abby came home after she went and watched a movie. As a senior, she doesn't have that many classes. She also went for a quick workout!

Mom was home. Elaine left. And after Mom went to bed, I rushed off to tutor!

There was more to get done when I got home!

Daily Lovely Insight:

A point from our Sunday speaker:

Cling to God and when you don't have the strength, know that He will cling to you!

Daily Bible Verse | Daily Prayer | Daily Prayer - Psalm 63:8

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

1 comment:

  1. sometimes there is barely any strength to cling to GOD !!!!!! BUT HE CLINGS BACK

    ReplyDelete