Thursday, November 25, 2021

A More Relaxing Day, But Still No Time for A Nap!

Mom was again extremely active! She is trying to remove her diaper and the swimsuit. She is very smart! 

After she took off, I went to work on finishing all the boxes. When the big box arrived, I started packing it up. Please pray that everything will fit! They will pick it up tomorrow!

I went for a run before it got too late as I had an appointment to check out some of the restaurants. I'm happy to say, WE FOUND ONE!

I also mailed a package to Isaiah... when it's November, I like to celebrate my kids' birthday for the entire month with little surprises! This time I mailed two thermal shirts, two tubes of fizzy vitamins, and throat lozenges. 

This evening we had a Thanksgiving dinner with my Bible study gals. It was so fabulous! Alan usually has basketball on Thursday evening, but with his pulled calf muscle, he can't play!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Greeting Against Rustic Wood With Pumpkins And Autumn  Leaves Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

It's been a strange year... But through it all, we have so many reasons to give thanks. Whatever the situation may be, the LORD carried us through... I truly can say, "My cup runs over!"

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

2 comments: