Thursday, November 4, 2021

How Did I Spend My "Free Day"?

Yes, I set aside this day to be a free day... 

The only appointment I had was to get a acupressure massage with Abby at 11am.

So, after the laundry was in the wash and the dryer, I rushed out for a quick run. The massage was delightful.

I then went and got the scooter tuned up, paid bills, bought fruit and headed home.

I fixed myself a delicious lunch and watched Rose and Maloney, a British TV series. When putting away the food, I noticed the fridge was in need of cleaning. MY VERY BIG MISTAKE!

Once you start down that lane, there is no turning back! By 4:45, I was like -- OH NO, I NEED TO FINISH BEFORE MOM GETS BACK!

Pulling out all the drawers, cleaning all the pieces, sorting through the food... WOW... massive task.

I finished seconds before Mom came home... literally, seconds... I fixed Mom's dinner, which she enjoyed immensely and she got to talk to James before she headed off to bed.

I then did editing and finished working on my emails.

Alan and Abby were at basketball practice. Next Thursday, Alan will have a tournament in Taichung and Abby will go with him. Alan is looking forward to it as this might be a good father-daughter trip before she heads out next year for DTS. 

I walked down to the convenience store after Mom was asleep to pay her Day Care Center bill. The weather was very nice!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Bible Verses about 2 chronicles 1:7

Solomon asked for wisdom.

What will you ask for?

One thought I had was a phrase from G.H. Morling, "Entrench me in Your love"... 

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment