Monday, November 22, 2021

I Need to Rest!

Alan decided to keep the WiFi on all night in case Mom Bea wanted to call... My watch is connected so it kept buzzing... So, even though the game wasn't at 1am, I didn't sleep well. But God gave me time to rest at 1pm! That was delightful! Again, I felt as if I could have slept for the whole afternoon!

I didn't need to cook as we had leftover dinner boxes. 

I went for a run, came home and prep for my NSB class. Yes, I had class tonight and again tomorrow!

In the afternoon, I had prayer time with a dear sister. In the evening, after my NSB class, I went to help a sister move. Abby came with me!

I also spent time trying to find a place for the HOP Christmas Party. Because of Covid, many restaurants have gone out of business and several of the hotels are no longer opening their restaurants as a party venue. And to my surprise, several restaurants at nice 5-star hotels are already fully booked! I found a Chinese restaurant which I will go and visit on Friday at 4:30. I'll see if that place will work for a party! I was hoping for a nicer more festive place! So, if I find another place before Friday, I will cancel at the Chinese restaurant! Please pray!

Daily Lovely Insight:


Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

2 comments:

  1. you KNOW you can turn your watch OFF !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but the watch has been whacky. When I turned off the bluetooth, the next time I turned it back on, it wasn't working!

    ReplyDelete