Monday, November 15, 2021

It Worked!

That title says it all!

I'm so glad to say -- NO NEED FOR A LOAD OF LAUNDRY!

She tried to take the swimsuit off... I saw her 'working' at it, but she couldn't! We will do this every night! And the bigger diapers are great! No leaking!

I took time to rest but I also had to prep for the upcoming prayer walk and my two messages in December. We also had the chance to Skype Mom Bea!

I finished the Prayer Walk notes and emailed it to my translator and Abby will help me make the ppt! She's so good at that kind of stuff!

In the afternoon, I had time to run and then get Mom's meds. You have to turn in the prescription and pick it up a few days later!  When I came back, I received the package... MY RUNNING SHOES! And Isaiah's homemade card for all our birthdays!

Tonight I had to tutor and we could not have family time as Isaiah has a full day. Maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The promises of God are so powerful. His promise of His presence... His promise of 'in His name'... Those are the two aspects that I'll be looking at... In light of all that is happening around us, I think we need to fully return to the Word of God and stand firm in His truth. Don't let the world sway us in this journey of Faith. 

Fear not for I am with you... 

Fear Not for I Am With You Digital Download | Etsy

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,  I will fear no evil, for you are with me...

Psalm 23:4 eCard - Free Facebook Greeting Cards Online

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments:

  1. NO... She is peeing in the diaper! She's just not able to take off her diaper and pee on the floor! Last night she peed so much that the sheet was wet! So, even though I doubled the diaper, she is peeing a lot! So, I'm sure no UTI!

    ReplyDelete