Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The Things I Find...

I found a 7,600NT$ Mont Blanc pen... and a Cross pen... all in the recycling. All they needed were refills. Sure the refills aren't cheap... but still... Cross refills are 7US$. The same with the Mont Blanc. They last forever. I also have a collection of some very fine fountain pens... 

Anyhow, the day went by way too fast.

Laundry... Run... Bible Study... Errands! We also mailed off the birthday package for Isaiah. 

I got home, put things away and Mom was home way too fast... I barely had time to get the laundry folded!

I had no appointment in the evening, except prayer time at 8:30.

Daily Lovely Insight: 

Every Christian should have his/her own Mt. of Olives, a place to be with God, to get away from the whirlwind of life.

How about you?

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:2-4 #472

2 comments: