Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Fun Day!

Mom was her "normal" self! After she went to the Day Care Center, I started cleaning! Did a load of laundry, vacuumed and cleaned... 

Then I rode off to get my hair done. I love the result!

I rushed back, first dropping off a letter to Vikki from Isaiah.

I put dinner in the rice cooker and headed out for a quick 5k run! I had no time!

I came back and set things up for my tutoring and my evening class, and hopped into the shower!

Tutoring at 4pm.

And as always, as soon as I finish, the phone rings! Mom was on her way back.

Dinner was ready.

I had to hurry to get her to bed before I headed out to my evening class. 

The weather was cool... I enjoy riding my scooter!

Alan had class until 8:30.

Abby was tutoring until 9:20.

I had class until 9:10. I always go late!

I came back and worked on my talk notes. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Living... — Colossians 2:2-3 (NKJV) - that their hearts may be...

Abiding in Christ | Wholeness/Oneness/Justice

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions 

2 comments: