Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday Birthday Celebration with Abby!

I was up early as I had tutoring at 8am. Then I headed out to buy Abby her favorite breakfast as it was her birthday! Church friends had told me that they would buy the cake for her after our service!

I went to Carrefour and found good things for Abby and I also ran a few errands!

I got back and Mom was up. She was being 'normal'. That's all I need to say.

After her shower and breakfast, I was so tired that I wanted to rest. But Mom was super active! She kept flushing the toilet! YIKES!

We were out the door for church and she would not sit still. So, I had to sit outside with her during the message. Yes, this is all part of her new 'normal'.

Dinner was excellent and we had cake for Abby plus a few gifts!

We had Family Time this evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Key Scripture:

Romans 12:2; Proverbs 3:5-6

7 Highlights from this evening message:


  1. Evangelism can be done in a variety of ways, but it takes consistency, persistency, and a long term commitment.
  2. Sometimes the way God leads is beyond what we had expected.
  3. Every day is a miracle, not just in the big miraculous events.
  4. God views the heart more than the actions.
  5. Our lives as a whole is a living sacrifice.
  6. Follow and obey God’s calling.
  7. Don’t be too quick to judge. Be sensitive!

Proverbs 3:5-6 Poster Trust in the Lord Bible Verse Quote Wall Art (24x18)
Cross Connections, Inc. - Romans 12: 1-2; Therefore, I urge you, brothers,  in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and  pleasing to God - this is

Seek Him First!
2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

3 comments:

  1. I think words make a big difference.... Mom is not being weird, she is just being herself in this stage of life, just like our father.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... I have to tell myself that all the time... this is not weird... this is NORMAL! That's what the doctors keep telling me... this is all part of her dementia! Very unpredictable... very difficult to handle! If a bed becomes available, I will be putting her into the long care facility. She can't even be at church anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember how mom was before the onset of this terrible disease.......

    ReplyDelete