Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Thank You, Jesus!

It was a very long day.

Got Mom ready and out the door. She was very active last night. Washed a load of laundry. Cooked for Bible study. Unloaded some of the stuff from the car and started sorting. Called and ordered a box for the Philippines. Unfortunately, the box won't be delivered until Thursday with pick up on Friday! That won't give me a lot of time to pack.

Bible study from 10-12:30. Cleaned up the house and started cooking for my evening class. Went out for a run. Came home and checked on the food. Edited. Took a shower. Tutored at 4pm. Abby made an appointment for our second shot. Both Alan and I will go this Friday!

Mom was back at 5:13!

Got her fed and off to bed. Packed up the food for the evening class. Taught from 7-9pm.

Came home, washed up everything including Alan's dinner mess. Headed out the door to pick up more stuff. Came home at 11:05!

Blogged. Put away the clothes. Went to bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God's idea of time and ours are different!

Ps. 90:5

Psalm 90:4 How Much Time, O Lord by ruthtodd82212 on DeviantArt

Today felt like many days crammed into one! I still have not found a venue for the Christmas Party. I have things stacked up on our outside stairway plus things in the car -- all to be shipped to the Philippines, except the small household appliances. I have to post those items in the Buy Nothing Group. Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday! Bible study at Soochow tomorrow, so I might go to Costco in the morning instead of baking something at home! I need to go and check out what they have on sale for 'Black Friday'. 

These last few weeks of 2021 look very hectic! I'm glad God has me in His hands!

Seek Him First!

December 21 • 2 Peter 3:8-9 — Prosper United Methodist Church

2 comments: