Saturday, November 20, 2021

A Day of Helping!

I went and met up with a dear sister who is looking for her own place to buy. That area had nice fruit stalls, so I was able to buy quite a bit of fruit. 

Before heading out, I had already gotten Mom showered. She was up early, as usual! 

The house we looked at is almost finished. I liked the location. We will see how much room there is for negotiation. 

Alan had a chance to talk to his Mom and then went off to play tennis. Abby had tutoring.  

Amy, the Filipino helper, came at 3pm. I had a list of things to get done! There is always a list of things to do!

It was raining outside, so Mom could not go out for a walk. The weather looks better tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Another verse of encouragement:

Deuteronomy 31:8 - Encouraging Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Fellowship Site

2 comments: