Saturday, November 27, 2021

Raining Saturday!

I tried to take it easy today! But I did go for a run! And I felt so good... because the weather was wet and cold... and there was no one out there.

Mom was up a lot... so she did rest more today! I was so glad as I took two naps... 

I had to help my student with her projects!

I cut Mom's hair and nails... The haircut turned out very nicely!

We went out to the Christmas Party restaurant to try the food! Great place! It's going to be fun!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 87 - Closer Day By Day

Read about soldanelle plant! Quite amazing. Let me know what you find out and how it encouraged you in your walk with God!

Seek Him First!

II Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count  slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should  perish but that all should come to 

No comments:

Post a Comment