Saturday, November 6, 2021

A Rush Around Saturday!

I loan my bike to an Indonesian graduate student. She wanted to borrow a bike for the rest of her stay in Taipei.

I did get a run in... Warm, but very enjoyable.

And yes, another load of laundry and Mom was being 'weird'. She was up very early. 

We went to watch a movie, Dune. It was long, so I rushed home to get Mom dinner!

Alan and Abby went to Linkou as we had another get together this evening. But I couldn't go... It was a housewarming party for a member of our church. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Matthew 23:11 But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant. | New  King James Version (NKJV) | Download The Bible App Now

Just one of the many upside-down principles of God... 

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment