Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Packed Tuesday!

I had my morning Bible study. We are on Psalm 90!

Then, the weather was perfect and I went out for a shorter run as I had tutoring at 4pm.

I felt rushed as Mom was back by 5:13 and I was barely finished with my student. We had a lot to do!

Then after Mom went to bed, I had my evening class.

Abby and I met up to look at contact lenses as the store closes at 10pm. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Looking at Psalm 90: 1-3, God is our dwelling place, our refuge, our sanctuary, our stability, our hiding place. We can rest in Him.

Psalm 90:1-2 | Love scriptures, Psalms, Christian verses

Pin on Scripture Prints

Seek Him First!

Psalm-67:1,2 – Stephen Spivey

2 comments:

  1. how is it without Isaiah for all this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lonely... I sure do miss him! A LOT! I can't believe next year Abby most likely won't be here either... WAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete