Saturday, November 13, 2021

A "Clean" Saturday!

I got up early to pray with Alan and after my quiet time, Mom was up! I got her into the shower and did another load. She had breakfast and went back to bed! That was perfect as I had tutoring at 10:30! When I got back at 1pm, she was ready for lunch. Perfect! As I got dumplings for her lunch... 

At 2pm, Amy came over and together, we worked on the winter blankets and then Abby's room. It was fantastic to work together. It went so much faster. Mom was bored, so I had to lock the bathroom door. Eddie got to talk to her, and so did James.

After Mom went to bed, I pushed a bike that I had found down to get the tires changed and added a basket.  And now I have a new bike!

I got back and watched TV on YouTube while I did the stomach machine!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin on Quotes

Very encouraging thought!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments: