Monday, November 8, 2021

The Temperature Dropped!

It rained early morning. I didn't sleep much as I went to bed at 2am and then Alan was up at 5am for the Chargers game. Yes, they won against the Eagles!

After getting Mom ready and out, I had to do two loads of laundry! While that was going, I cooked for tonight and our Bible study tomorrow!

I was going to go out for a run, but instead, I took a nap! That felt so good!

Then I ran to drop off a credit card that I found and then went for a run. The weather was cooler... so I went longer... but as soon as I got back, it was a rush to take a shower, edit and finish putting away the laundry and making Mom's bed. Sure enough the phone rang and Mom was back.

I had to tutor this evening... 

Abby had tutoring as well. Alan was home.

Daily Lovely Insight:

We are in the process of selecting our verse for next year. Here is one of the choices:

Psalm 65.8 - Christian Charity Cards - April Cottage Cards

God is very poetic. The imagery in this verse is so beautiful! I can see each sunrise and sunset as God calling forth songs of joy. Wake Up... indeed the whole earth is filled with awe of God's wonders. I'm filled with awe... I hope you are too!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment