Sunday, November 7, 2021

Trying to Take A Sabbath!

I am trying to take time to rest, especially on Sunday!

Yes, another load of laundry!

Alan had a zoom meeting at 10:30 and I went to Carrefour to buy yogurt. That helps with Mom's digestion!

Then I cut Alan's hair as he is heading to his tournament on Thursday and Abby will be going with him.

We went to church as we were to have a board meeting and I was the translator for the speaker.

Mom was again antsy and wanting to go to the bathroom! Abby helped until I finished translating!

After church, we had a very effective board meeting and finished by 7pm. Mom ate her dinner at church! That helped to keep her still!

We had Family Time at 10am and Alan was up at 2am to watch the football game! 

Abby and I went for a walk after she finished her tutoring!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I will be sharing before the Prayer Walk on 11/21 and then I get to share two more times in December: 12/5 and 12/12! The topic will be Enlarging Your Territory and I'm going to look at different aspects of territory and how we can 'enlarge' it!

Territory can be seen as land, or perspective, or faith! God wants us to have a stake in the area where we live. God wants us to grow our views of life. God wants us to be transformed in our heart, our attitude. I'm quite excited. 

Psalm 119:32 (Promise) - YouTube

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

1 comment: