Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Message Finished... Next Series Decided!

The day always goes by so fast... 

I had to do a load of laundry and get Mom's bed made again... 

Then it was sitting in front of the computer to finish the message. I emailed it off and went to Carrefour to buy dessert for my Soochow University Bible study!

We had nine people and a great discussion about obedience!

I rushed home and went out for a 50 minute run. Alan was kind enough to be the one to pick up Mom while I took a shower. I had made dinner, so I only needed to heat it up!

While Mom was eating dinner, I got caught up on my emails. I also started on my next message as well as the series I have in February. I will speak from the book of Jonah!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jabez was named HE MAKES SORROWFUL... and so he asked God to 'rename' him. God granted his request. 

1 Chronicles 4:9-10 PHS Biblical Framework - YouTube

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment