Friday, September 24, 2021

Trouble With Mom... As Usual!

Yes, another load of laundry... She just won't keep her diaper on... And I called the Day Care Center. She does not do this when she's there. And she's been there with a diaper on and she never tries to take it off at inappropriate places. Well... please pray that she will be able to go back to the Center on Monday!

Abby went to Leofoo Village which is an amusement park. All the rides were opened and not a lot of people! Afterwards, they went to the night market!

Alan got to talk to Mom Bea! She has a toothache! 

I was home with Mom... I did go out for an early run before I got Mom up and showered and eating her breakfast!

It rained later on in the afternoon, but I couldn't go out! I made an appointment for Mom to see the doctor tomorrow morning. I have to find out exactly why she is complaining of leg pain!

We are in touch with Isaiah. His agenda for today is to go and get his health card. His second shot will be on 11/16. He is probably going to ride the bike to school. The weather looks nice! What a praise!

Daily Lovely Insight:

George Matheson:

"serve by doing nothing, by standing and staying still or by waiting..."

What an amazing insight!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment