Monday, September 6, 2021

A Restful Monday!

We were all up early... 

After Mom took off, I took the clothes down and folded and put away everything. Then Alan and I took off to pick up shoes for Isaiah. We were going to drop by Costco, but the lines were like Disneyland outside of the entrance. I guess it's the end of the "Ghost Month" and people were eager to shop for things to appease the 'ghosts' who were now returning to their underworld domain. We decided to stop at Carrefour to pick up milk and romaine lettuce. Yes, a bit more in cost, but less hassle.

Then, it was to the post office. I mailed off a box of donation to Tainan -- only 150NT$ and it weighed 18kilos! Still no packages over 2 kilos to the UK. I will try again next week!

We had lunch at home and I took a nap! YIPPY!

Abby went to the movies with a church friend, Valerie. She has season tickets. Her family bought a package so that she and a friend can go watch a movie each week! 

I edited as the rain never came, so I decided to hold off the run until this evening, when it should cool down. I also had to tutor at 5pm. Alan took care of Mom!

Daily Lovely Insight:

EZEKIEL 34:15,16 I MYSELF WILL BE THE SHEPHERD OF MY SHEEP, AND I MYSELF  WILL MAKE THEM LIE DOWN, DECLARES THE LORD GOD. I WILL SEEK THE LOST, AND I  WILL. -

I was tremendously encouraged by this verse. One version said that I Myself will make them rest! God indeed is my Shepherd and He has made me REST! He is strengthening my weak back and proceeding to heal me. I'm not completely healed, yet. Today, I just went for a walk. The rain came, but I was on my way to tutor. It didn't last long and the weather was still hot and muggy. As I looked at the weather for this week, it looks hot... I will have to be up and out of the house at 3am, if I want to run in temperature in the high 70's, 79 to be exact! I will see how the back feels tomorrow.

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment