Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Mailed 2kg to UK... Can't Mail to Mongolia!

Today was a busy day... 

I just had a lot on my 'to-do' list.

I dropped off the donations which will be packed and shipped to the Philippines! Then Abby and I tried to mail things to Mongolia. I had 27 kilos of winter clothes, all ready to go! But the post office aren't accepting parcels to Mongolia. We did get the small package sent to the UK... but it was extremely expensive! Oh well... 

Then, it was running around for the banking things... withdrawing money to pay bills, transferring money, etc. I also went and bought apples and the insert for our datebooks. Yes, Alan and I are old fashion!

I was so happy to be home as it was hot outside. I needed a nap, but... I had to get dinner started!

Alan and Abby went and played tennis this morning. Abby is getting really good!

I did go for a run... it was hot, but at least there was a slight breeze. 

Tonight, we had counseling on line!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Fall to your knees and grow there! 

What a beautiful description of prayer!

Here is the full quote:

Fall on your knees and grow there. There is no burden of - IdleHearts

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment