Sunday, September 19, 2021

Mom & Massage!

I got Mom a massage and it really helped. Annie also told me to give her ibuprofen and that's what I did at 3pm. That also really helped!

The day sped by... No run on Sunday but there is always plenty to do.

This morning Isaiah and I went to Yang Ming Hospital so that he can get his PCR pre-departure covid test. 3500NT$! Crazy. The swab took 30 seconds but it took 90 minutes waiting for us to get 'registered' and receive the test kit. 

We then came home and Mom got to talk to James, Eddie and Annie.

By the time that finished, Mom and Isaiah were heading out for the massage. I dropped them off and went and got gas! 

I was home and did a load of laundry! And soon it was time to head out to church. We picked up Mom and Isaiah, and I went to buy the Ibuprofen. Isaiah drummed and it was his 'last' time before taking off... I was very emotional. 

After the service, we had dinner with two other families! Our treat! It was fun and Mom ate a lot!

We ended the evening with Family Time... I was very tired... but we wanted to fit this in plus taking the LORD'S SUPPER before Isaiah took off!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Frederic William Farrar Quotes. QuotesGram

frederic farrar - Reddit post and comment search - SocialGrep

TOP 25 QUOTES BY FREDERIC FARRAR | A-Z Quotes

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment