Thursday, September 2, 2021

International Student "Ministry"!

That's what I see the LORD doing... 

With giving things away, I am meeting so many international students. And just like in San Diego, when you meet one, you meet the whole group. I keep telling them about Jesus! I hope the LORD will use this to bring more into His kingdom!

So, today, the students came to my friend's place and took so many things.

With my back problem, I was amazed how the LORD healed so that I could help! A sister is taking care of her mother and needed a medical bed. I knew someone who had one to give away. Then there were so many things to drop off at the Christian second hand store. Amazing!

In the afternoon, Alan, Abby and I went to the outdoor swimming pool that has finally opened! It was so nice. The water was super warm, which is what I like. I went in right away and stayed in for two hours, just walking up and down the lane. There weren't that many people. I had so much fun and very relaxing for my back.

On the way back, we bought Coco Bubble Milk Tea and fried onion cake. YUMMY.

Mom was back right on time. She got to talk to James and Eddie. YEAH!

Alan and Abby went to play basketball and Isaiah was home. We will go and get his visa tomorrow and hopefully, get his military deferral on Monday after he formally enrolls and chooses classes.

When Mom went to bed, I took a nap. I was so exhausted. My back is still 'off'.

Daily Lovely Insight:

His daily 'manna' is always enough. And today, I needed His daily strength and our Faithful God came through, as always!

God Gives Strength For That Which He Desires For Us - Rest Ministries -  Chronic Illness and Pain Support

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment