Monday, September 13, 2021

Cooler Days, Soon?

It was another blaring hot day.

Isaiah and I went through his dressy items and put those on the pile to pack. He went off to his internship and I got Mom up. I don't know why she does, what she does! There is no logic and I just have to keep saying that to myself! Yes, another load! I cut her hair and got her on the van!

Then it was time to clean! Do you want to know what she did? I don't think she slept much as she looked really tired. She went and striped the sheet I had just changed on her bed. Took off her diaper and her PJ bottom, peed in bed and put on a clean underwear! The good news is: I had put three layers of sheet plus paddings. So, the mattress was fine! She had folded everything up nicely at the end of her bed! Everything included her blanket, the soiled sheet, the pants and the diaper!

After cleaning everything, I went for a longer run... in the heat! I had things to edit and barely finished when Elaine came over at 3pm. It's always nice to see her!

Abby had dinner plans and so did Isaiah. 

Mom was home promptly at 5:13 and talked to James, then had dinner! Elaine left at 6pm.

Mom went to bed, and I continued to edit!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Joseph Parker: 

Successful is the day when the first victory is won in prayer.

Here is another one of his quotes that spoke to my heart:

Top 15 Joseph Parker Quotes (2021 Update) - Quotefancy

God is peace.

God gives peace.

God gives rest!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

3 comments:

  1. dementia mind no idea what is up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Lovely that you have to go through this. I keep praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep praying. There is no reason why she is doing this. Keep the diaper on! Don't get up to go to the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete