Saturday, September 18, 2021

Getting Things Ready!

We were all up fairly early. The kids and Alan went to play tennis. I put a load of laundry in and went for a run. I ran only four times this week, but I was able to get in 48.40km. YEAH!

Mom was up even though she was complaining that her legs hurt. After breakfast, she went back to bed to rest. I went and bought milk and 'bug' traps. These little cockroaches are so pesty! I can't put sugar with boric acid as I'm afraid of attracting ants! We have been trying to kill them, but they just seem to be multiplying. 

After lunch, the 'helper' came, which gave me time to finish Isaiah's packing. I also wiped down the cabinets and set up the traps. I will keep you posted.

Isaiah went to visit with Vikki. The family went out to Keelung for lunch at a family friend's seafood restaurant!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Helmut Thielicke Quote: “The Christian stands, not under the dictatorship  of a legalistic 'you ought,' but in the magnetic field of Christian Fre...”

I've never heard of Helmet Thielick, but I surely do like the way he thinks!

Helmut Thielicke quotes: wise famous quotes, sayings and quotations by Helmut  Thielicke

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment