Sunday, September 5, 2021

A Restful Sabbath

Alan and the kids all went to play tennis while I went to meet up with someone to give her clothes. Then I scooter to Carrefour, looking for snacks for Mom! I found quite a few!

When I got back, Mom was in the bathroom... I had to immediately get her into the shower! She had breakfast but it was back breaking work to clean things! God sustained me... as after breakfast, she went back to bed. I went back to rest on the sofa! It felt so nice. I slept until past noon!

We went off to church at 2:30 and Abby was the worship leader and I helped translate for the speaker. After the service, we came back and had dinner at home. When Mom went to bed, we had family time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jericho -- SHOUT OF FAITH... that was a great new insight. Before they saw, they obey. They shouted and the wall came tumbling down. So it is with us! Before we see the promise being fulfilled, let us shout!

Maybe it's a praise. Maybe it's a thanksgiving. Maybe it's a victory. 

But shout!

 Sunday 09-17 Verses - United Faith Church

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment