Saturday, September 25, 2021

It's A "Repeat"!

Well... sort of... 

Yes, another load of laundry!

Yes, Mom took off her diaper and peed in bed!

I took her to the doctor which took an entire morning... But the hospital had parking... It was PACKED! We had to wait to get into the parking lot. There were tons of people getting their PCR test before leaving the country! Then Mom had to get her x-ray done... pelvic, back, etc. The results were fast. We had to go back to see the doctor after the x-ray. Yes, bone spurs along the spin. Plus serious constipation! You can see it all in the x-ray! I had to pay and get her medication and we got back by 12:45! 

The helper was here, but Mom was in no mood to interact. She ate and rested. It was nice to have the helper SUPERVISE! Several times, Mom tried to pull off her diaper to pee! The helper took her out in her wheelchair! I took a nap! I was so sound asleep!

Then I made dinner and the helper left. 

Mom went to bed after dinner and I gave her the pain killer. We will see what happens tonight!

We got to talk to Isaiah! YIPPY. Videochatted with him.

Abby had tutoring until 9pm. I decided to go for a quick run!

I also found a cuisinart grinder and thermal coffee brewer. Cleaned it up and will test to make sure all functions work. Nice! I can now have it set to make fresh coffee each morning! Wish Isaiah was here!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Spurgeon mentioned that there are times when life feels like 'winter of discontent'... but during those times, remember GOD WILL NOT FAIL! I'm trusting God... 

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment