Thursday, September 23, 2021

Settling In Coventry at the Chesils

Yes, Isaiah is at the Chesils, his home away from home for this next year. We have sent messages back and forth. He got his room organized. He went and got vaccinated after he did his second day arrival PCR test. Then the aunty took him to Costco. Yes, there is a Costco in Coventry just 3.7 miles from where he is at. I told him to go get a bike lock and ride around tomorrow. He will need to go to school and pick up the health card. There is a thrift store just 0.7 miles from where he is staying. He will also go and open a bank account! So, those are the things on his 'to do' list!

I had another busy day... Mom did not go to the Center. She peed in bed again! So, yes, another load of laundry!

After her shower, Mom had breakfast and we tried to get her to walk. She didn't want to. At around 1pm, she went back to bed! I went and ran errands. 

Abby and I had a massage at 3:30. So nice! But when that was finished, I checked my phone and I had a message: Something needed editing!

I was going to go and tune up my "Little Blue", the one that Isaiah was riding, but no time. We came home as Alan had basketball at Soochow! Abby went to do a workout. I had ran in the morning, in the heat! Not fun, but I got it done! After Alan came home, I took off and got the scooter tuned up! I had to... I didn't want to delay getting that done!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This evening after Mom went to bed and the house was quiet, I went on YouTube and found George Winston's Autumn paino music... Just to think about the fall... just to listen to something so familiar and repetitive was quite relaxing... Yes, I'm looking forward to the Fall weather... God gives us things to look forward to... Like the thought of going to visit Isaiah... or perhaps he can come back to Taiwan during his Christmas holiday... 

What are you looking forward to? For tomorrow? For this coming week? For the rest of this year?

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to having some real food, not jus soup or pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying that it will be taken care of...

    ReplyDelete