Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A Packed Tuesday!

Isaiah and I worked on sorting through his suitcase. We have set out summer and winter clothes plus some toiletries. We still need to pack shoes, underwear and socks. We are doing a 'dry-run' to see if we can fit everything under 40kgs. 

Isaiah left and I got Mom up and off to the Center.

I then had to pull out the bunk bed to rig something so that Mom doesn't bang on the wall. It was a lot of work, but I draped a thick blanket over the rail for the bunk beds and secured everything. I hope it works. Even though my back wasn't completely healed, the LORD helped me to get it done! 

Abby had gone to watch another movie with a friend from school. Alan was out playing tennis.

I had Bible study and when that was finished, I went and met Abby at Carrefour. They had lots on Manager's Special!

We came home and it was so blaring hot. Alan turned on two units and they worked! The one in Abby's room worked super well and the one in the living room wasn't coming out with hot air! A Miracle!!!!!!

I didn't go out for a run. The heat was too intense, plus I had tutoring at 4pm.

When that was finished, I had made an appointment for Abby to see the eye doctor. So, after setting Mom's food out and hooking up for her to talk to James and Eddie, Abby and I took off on our bikes. I haven't been running because of my back. We rode the bikes instead.

Daily Lovely Insight:

A good phrase: Make a difference daily as God's anointed! I think that would change the way we make decisions if we see ourselves as God's anointed! He has commissioned us to live for Him, so in all that we do, we should reflect His glory!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment